• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage and T-36

G

Honestly- I am looking for answers. I am selling my pre-accutrigger savage 112BVSS .22-.250 stainless-fluted,etc. topped with a Weaver T-36 (silver). I had a guy make me an offer on the gun last night- but without the scope. What do you think the gun is worth seperate from the scope, and then what do you think the scope is worth. Gun has 100 rounds through it, meticulously taken care of. If he buys the gun today, I will be looking to sell the scope very shortly. Maybe on this board! I am funding an AR-15 project. Just looking for some advice on pricing from you highly educated, and experienced people! This is the package I am talking about- [image]http://www.imagestation.com/3702007/4233569301[/image]

Thanks alot!!

OK good. He is handing me $625 cash today for the rifle only, and I told him that I would sell him the rings and bases if he made it an even $700. I guess I wasn't sure, what it was worth- but he committed to the price, and that was the offer he made. I'm not going to tell him less. Anyone else out there with an opinion- especially on the bare scope?

Recent Posts