• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage action

brown82

I'm thinking of selling a pre-accutrigger savage long action, what is something like that worth? also have a sporter weight small shank blue 7-08 barrel, offers???

Last edited:
It depends if it is long or short, blued or SS, left or right handed, new or used, etc ...

Anyways, for new this link might give you a general idea (Savage is comparable to Stevens) ...

Actions For Sale - Savage and Stevens Models Updated 12/14/10

ADDED: Below is a used 110 in .270. I was after the action for future project and paid $199 without scope, rings, and mount. However, it is shooting <1 MOA with factory ammo so I guess I am keeping it until I have to re-barrel it.

P7100005.jpg

Good luck!

Ed

Last edited:
Feenix,

I feel your pain. I paid $150 for a beater Savage .243 for my dad to leave in his barn. After cleaning it up I took it to the range. Two of the 5 factory loads I tried printed 1-hole 5-shot groups. Looks like a keeper for now! How are we supposed to trash a rifle that shoots that well?

i bought never fired pre owned savage complete with scope for 300. you can find them cheaper then that. i couldn't see spending more than 100-150 for a complete action depending on what it has in it.