• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Accutrigger for sale or trade

Elkhunter1983

Put a rifle basix in my savage and do not need the accutrigger. This is the trigger itself and the safety sear, safety adjustment screw and the weight of pull adjustment spring. Not sure what they are worth if anything so hit me up and lets make a deal. Can send pictures if needed.

Send me a pm with price. A picture of every thing would be nice. I'm really interseted.

Sorry, went off the grid for a while. Just want to be clear as a lot of the PM to me are thinking that this is the entire assembly. It is the trigger itself and all of the parts attached to it. Had to keep some of the parts for the new trigger I put in. Here is a pic of what I have available. If you are still interested in the trigger pm me that you are or post a message on here.

Attachments

• 0124130829.jpg
    0124130829.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
I also have an Accutrigger after installing a Rifle Basix trigger on my model 12. Is anyone interested, and if so, what would be a good selling price?

Attachments

• 5-7.jpg
    5-7.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 12