• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 99 .250-3000 Savage - beautiful wood, leupold scope

Killertraylor

99EG in .250-3000, serial number 535xxx. No cracks or issues - all original, steel buttplate, has rear sight. Bluing is excellent on the barrel but some missing on bottom of receiver from carry. This one really shoots. Even with the 6x scope on it I'm able to get three 87 grain Sierra GK's into .3 inch groups with regularity. 1 in 14 twist, some wear on bottom of receiver. Good case coloring on lever, beautiful wood on forearm. $1000 shipped with Leupold scope base. If you want rings and Leupold FX-II matte finish 6x36, add $250.

Thank you. I paid $1150 for it about 5 years ago and have shot it maybe a dozen times. Just doesn't get used like it should. Really tight little gun. I've also got about 150 pieces of new brass, dies and 44 rounds of the 100 gr SMK's loaded that it likes that I'll sell for a very reasonable price to the buyer of the rifle.

Have you gotten the rifle appraised?? Gorgeous BTW.

I have my grandfather's model 99 in 300 savage. My dad shot his first animal with it and I shot mine with it. I just live these rifles. It shoots half moa with handloads as well for the most part. Beautiful stock on that savage. Good luck with the sale.