• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 7mm Rem Mag Barrel

Not at all the direction I wanted to go, but interesting none the less. What do you want for it? Anything shoot particularly well or badly out of it?
All you have to do is have it cut, crowned and turned to the profile you want to get your magnum contour. I'd let you have it for 200 shipped as is, or I can ask my smithy how much he wants to profile, cut and crown it. Should be ~100 bucks or so and takes him on average 3-5 days to turn around a piece.

I built that gun specifically to use that barrel length, twist and weight and 180gr Berger Hybrids to shoot 1760yrds. It did really well consistently laying down .5-.7moa groups. My best performance with it was a 10-inch 3-shot group done at 1640yrds (.6moa). I don't shoot it basically ever anymore and I'd like to change that rifle into something else .338 based. It's not been shot in something like 2 years.

BallisticsGuy, I'm going to pass. For that much I could just buy what I'm looking for including it being blued. Thanks for offering it though.

I have an unfired blemished Wilson arms #2 10twist from ragged hole that I might be willing to part with. The blemish part is that the shank tapers into the sporter contour just a little sooner than it was supposed to so there's a slight gap at the front(cosmetic portion) of the barrel nut between it and the barrel.

Might be close to what you're looking for

I have a stainless barrel that you can have for postage. I bought the rifle to rebarrel in 264 WinMag. I took it to a gunsmith to inspect. He verified low round count. I have never fired a round through it. Not blue, but a pretty good price.

Somewhere in my stash I have a takeoff from my savage long range hunter. Has 20 rounds thru it
Rick, I'm interested in buying the barrel. I sent a PM. Not positive if you got it. Certainly not trying to bug you, and I won't ask about it again after this. Thanks.