savage 7mm options

fisherman983

so im thinking of buying a savave rifle in 7mm with the accutrigger...what are my options for making this rifle drive tacks while still keeping it a 7mm..the price for the gun is $250

Savage rifles have a reputation of being the most accourate rifle out of the box. With the accutrigger, pillar bedding of all of there stocks it will drive tacks. Just get your load development done and go to the range. My savage Stevens shoots .75 inch groups at 100 yrds. That is with the factory stock and trigger. I can't wait to see what she does after I add some things. . Hope this helps

Darrin

Last edited:
+1. Get the rifle, have it bedded and go to the range. The barrel quality on these rifles is unusually high. Provided the rifle is bedded, You won't be dissapointed.

+2 and at that price and I would buy it in a heartbeat. You can't buy a new Savage action for that price. Besides do not limit yourself. Easy barrel change and lots of manufacturers make pre-made ready to change barrels.

Neal

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.