• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 7mm Long Range Hunter

spdrman

I have a great shooting Savage 111 LRH, it has the accu-stock, accu-trigger, muzzlebreak and adjustable cheek peice, it shoots under 1/2 MOA at 100 yards and the farthest I've shot it on paper was 500 yards and I shot 6 shots in a 3 inch group

I have a 20 moa talley base on it with warne rings, the scope is a Leupold VX3 6.5-20x50 with 30mm tube and target knobs

Id like $750 for the rifle and talley base
Id leave the scope and rings on it for another $800

Can't get pics uploaded on here from my phone but I can email them pretty fast

Wont sell scope without rifle

Have you had the rifle since it was new? How many total rounds would you guess you have down the barrel? Just out of curiousity, what bullets did you get your groups from? Last question - why would you want to sell it?

I may be interested in this so if you want to PM me with your phone number I would give you a call.

Sorry I knew id forget something, I bought the rifle and scope new in May 2011 it has 174 rounds down the barrel, I am shooting 162 grain Hornady St's with 62 grains of INT 4831, (was going to try and get it shooting a little hotter but hunting season came to fast)

With me stepping on the scale then stepping on with the rifle it should be 10.6 pounds (sorry only way I have to weigh it)

Sorry I knew id forget something, I bought the rifle and scope new in May 2011 it has 174 rounds down the barrel, I am shooting 162 grain Hornady St's with 62 grains of INT 4831, (was going to try and get it shooting a little hotter but hunting season came to fast)

Oh wow my phone auto corrected some stuff and I didn't notice, im shooting 162 grain SST's with 62 grains of IMR 4831

Here's a pic of it

Attachments

• savage.jpg
    savage.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 12

Recent Posts