• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 6br Left Hand, Krieger, Russo.

Savagebien

For sale is my long range 6mm br rifle.
It is a Savage left hand short action, the lugs were lapped.
Has a Holland recoil lug, the action also has a Sharp Shooter Supply single shot follower devcon'ed in place.
Has a Savage varmint model trigger spring which is lighter than factory should allow for 1.5lb pull weight i have never weighed it though.
The barrel is a Krieger 30" MTU contour- 0.930" muzzle diameter, 11 degree crown and 45 degree bevel next to rifling also. Round count is 1800.
Russo Manners T-2 red black laminate. Finished in Tru Oil. Has one sling stud in forend for bipod. Aluminum pillar bedded with devcon plastic steel putty.
including Tactical Precision 20moa one piece rail.
It has a Rem ADL trigger guard high polished and blued.
Recoil pad is a pachmayr 1/2" basket weave.
Will include redding comp seater die, bushing neck die with 0.267" bushing. and regular body and small base body dies, sinclair bore guide, and bass pro aluminum case.
The barrel also has velcro on it for a mirage shield i will include the mirage shield too.
This rifle is an easy 1/2 moa rifle out to 1000yds. I have shot a 200-10x in 600yd F-Class with it also and sub 1/2 moa groups out to 600yards.

Here is a link to some pictures http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/savage-6br-53566/

Asking $1800 for rifle, with base, dies, bore guide, and hard case + shipping to FFL.

Thanks for looking,
Neale.

at least 1200 but with the sinclair bore guide it takes around 500 rounds to be able to really measure any erosion of the throat.

Recent Posts