• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 6.5-284 Long Range Hunter

Boom

All stainless with Accu-stock and Accu-trigger, this is one of the Cabela's/Savage special run rifles. Hinged floorplate, long action gun, 24 inch stainless, fluted barrel. Also, already mounted with Sightron SIII 6-24x50LR reticle, with Burris rings. Conservatively 150 rounds through it, more likely less than 100. In great shape, never hunted, only shot off bench and has been very well maintained. Gun shoots great, selling for my father to fund another build. $1250 shipped to your FFL.

6.5 1.jpg

6.5 2.jpg

6.5 3.jpg

Like to sell as package for starters as I just listed it. If I break it up I would guess rifle would be $650.

I think all PM's answered. Just to confirm, trying to sell as a package. If need be I will sell separately but for now, trying as a package. Bipod and sling are not part of deal. Reticle is the LRMOA. Base is an EGW single piece, 20 MOA. Thanks for interest!

hmm I though all long range hunter had 26 inch barrels and the accustock..!!! adjustable muzzle break aswel

Kasey- this is a different model then you are thinking of. This is only available through cabelas! Check it out on their web page.