• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage 300WSM

dragman

I bought this from a forum member and it was everything that is was supposed to be. I made a stupid mistake and this isn't gonna work for what I want. I don't shoot sporter style stock well so I perfer flat bottom tactical style stocks. I bought this gun and ordered a choate stock for it and when I got it I found out it was a pre-accutrigger gun. It was my fault I didn't do my homework first so I am not gonna keep it. I tried to fit this stock so I took some plastic out and damaged the stock a little nothing major but I can't return it so I am selling the pieces of this build and moving forward with something different. Gun is 300WSM mcgowen barrel 26" and measures .720 at the muzzle and is almost 28" with the brake. gun has around 100 rounds down tube and does shoot under an inch @100 yards with 190 bergers. original stock has been bedded and inleted.
Gun only - $550
Gun with bipod and scope - $900 (Hawke 8.5-25 30MM)
22" sporter barrel factory savage threaded for break $70
Choate stock savage long action (SAVAGE LONG ACTION) $150
or ALL for a heavy discount of $1000

Attachments

• sale goodies 1.jpg
    sale goodies 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 6
  • sale goodies 2.jpg
    sale goodies 2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 7
  • sale goodies.jpg
    sale goodies.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 8
  • savage 1.jpg
    savage 1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
  • savage 2.jpg
    savage 2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 6
  • savage.jpg
    savage.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 12
I have not shot anything but the 100 yards while testing loads. I can say it tracked perfectly when I tested it. I zero'd the gun then ran it to the top then to the bottom then back to zero. I watched the scope move so I knew it was tracking and it held true and went right back to zero.