savage 270 conversion to300 win mag

nbsanders

I bought a savage 110 today chambered for270 it was a pretty good deal $332 brand new at Walmart supposedly one cent over cost my question is want to convert it to a 300 win I know i need a bolt head and barrel but what about the magazine box any information is appreciated

u shoulda 'ordered' a 300 win mag in the savage. walmarts that have guns will order anything in 'their' book for just a very little more than it sells for on the rack. i'd take it back and order the 300 instead of wa$ting all that ca$h you saved...

I plan on rebarreling any ways and what's a bolt head cost $20 I just bought it to build off of. I figured it has the accutrigger. Which saved me $100 over a Stevens. With a trigger upgrade. Plus I got cruddy little scope for my 10/22 just forgot about magazine box you can change those right. Iguess that's what will make up my mind is how much a magazine. Conversion costs thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts