• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 260 Remington

IDbound

For sale is a semi-custom Savage Model 11 left handed long-range rifle in 260 Remington. It has less than 25 rounds through an EA Brown barrel that has a 1 in 8 twist. (They use a heavy barrel produced by Shaw.) This set up includes original wood stock that allows the barrel to free float and a Choate tactical stock in olive green color that has an aluminum bedding set up. Has shot factory ammo in one hole. I purchased this gun late one night off Gunbroker and am having buyer's remorse. This set up weighs around 9.5 lbs. with a compact scope, heavier than what I was looking for. I am not selling because this set up is not a good shooter. I just have my heavy rifle already covered. Also have some high end Redding dies that retail for $175. Asking $750 for everything plus actual shipping costs.

IMG_0815.jpg IMG_0815.jpg IMG_0811.jpg
IMG_0811.jpg

Having issues uploading pics. Just email me at [email protected] or text me at 620-937-1087. The only flaws are some scratches on the barrel underneath the front scope bell housing.

I would separate the Choate stock out if that would help someone decide.