• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 22-250 for sale. updated!

backwoods83

I'm ready to start a 8 twist 22-250 so this one needs to go. It is a savage model 112 blued, has a 26" .840" at the muzzle 12 twist barrel, that is in perfect condition. It has a rifle basix 3 way adjustable trigger set at 20 ounces. Its glass bedded with Brownells acraglass in a tan with black web bell and carlson duramax stock. It has a 1 piece weaver base with 6 hole 30mm extra high weaver tactical rings and they hold a 8-32x50ao Vortex Crossfire scope with a fine plex .125" adjustments. Has a Allen sling and 6-9" Harris bipod. It is an original long action 22-250, and I have over 1100.00 invested but I will take 950.00 shipped. I just exploded a ground hog last weekend with a 40grn NBT at 436yards, that pretty well speaks for itself, thanks. I have pictures on my phone but it will not let me upload them and my computer is down so they can be emailed from my phone and that's the best I can do for now. If your interested PM me your email.

Last edited:
Come on people, you can't put something together for this price! If not I'll let it collect dust!

Well one more post I guess. Guys this was the model right befor the model 12FV it cost 569.00 new it will hold .5 moa or less with anything 55grn or smaller (usually .25) the trigger cost 100, the stock 115, the rings 40, base 20, scope 230, bipod 70, and sling 15. That's 1159.00 without any taxes and it is mint. Make me some offers, ask for pics, etc... just do not try to low ball me!