Savage 12BVSS

car

Anyone have one? I looking at one in a 25-06 for hunting BD and antelope. After a closer look it is a 112BVSS. I know Savage stop making these a few years ago.

Last edited:

klallen

i have the bvss in .25-06. love the rifle. quickly changed out the factory stock for a boyds laminated thumbhole. am considering a move to the .25-06ai but may never get to it as i really like the performance i'm getting. i use the 110 accubond and it's had no problem with the mulies or antelope up here in MT. handled most of the killing chores on an exotic hunt down in OK that fiftydriver wrote about. had been a while since i'd had the rifle out. it was good to give it some time in the field.

johnnyk

I also have one in .300WinMag, it's a beast and shoots unbelieveably for a factory rifle. I replaced the factory trigger with a Rifle Basix and I absolutely love it. If I get the chance at another, regardless of caliber, I will try to buy it! JohnnyK.

Txhillbilly

Anyone have one? I looking at one in a 25-06 for hunting BD and antelope. After a closer look it is a 112BVSS. I know Savage stop making these a few years ago.

Call Savage and talk to a lady named Effie. I ordered a 110 FLP Tactical 25/06 about a month ago from the Savage Custom shop,and they quit making it a couple years ago,but still had everything in stock to build one for me.

sniperjwt

Call Savage and talk to a lady named Effie. I ordered a 110 FLP Tactical 25/06 about a month ago from the Savage Custom shop,and they quit making it a couple years ago,but still had everything in stock to build one for me.

+1 to the above They will still make most of the rifles they just dont mass produce them anymore.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.