• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage 116 take off 300 WM

the shotty

Factory take off standard shank stainless 24" sporter profile 300 win mag barrel. I used this for one season while waiting for a custom barrel to come in, pretty much just started barrel break in and put 10-20 rounds down cleaning (with bore guide) between. I had it bead blasted to cut down on the glare. $100 shipped.

Last edited:
I didn't even throw a scope on it, I did the 10 shot load work up cleaning between shots looking for where the FPS smoothed out. Found two nodes and went with the middle node, put 10 more rounds together and never fired them still, sitting on the bench. I ended up using a different rifle as weather and time didn't permit me getting back out and found a deal on a custom barrel and just went that route instead.

I think it's a weather warrior but not sure.
1A779839-35BD-4447-ADE2-DF9324DC1B66.jpeg

Yea ups was $70, I am going to verify usps is $20 but if that's the case I'm good with that if you can do PayPal. Either gift or you cover fees. I won't be able to make it to the post office until Monday at this point though

Yea ups was $70, I am going to verify usps is $20 but if that's the case I'm good with that if you can do PayPal. Either gift or you cover fees. I won't be able to make it to the post office until Monday at this point though

PP works for sure. And monday is perfectly fine. Just let me know after you confirm the shipping. Thank you