• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 112BVSS 25/06 NIB

ohiogeorge

Savage 112BVSS 25/06 NIB- SPF,Thanks Buyer!

For buyer-Have a great trip & we'll catch up when you get back.
I never post a buyer,as I feel it's his/her business.
I'm sure this deal will go through, but I'll leave post till I have the funds.

I got this for a project intending to build another 25/270 ICL Ram, but it's never going to happen.

So I'm offering it for sale for what I invested- $670.
It's in the factory box with all as it came from the factory. Never fired since it left Savage.

I don't check in here as often as I would like,so best is dirrect email to:
gcbeamATpoetworld.net (change "AT" to @- hate to post public and have automated spam hit me.
(sorry,my head is so screwed up I didn't list my correct email I've had for 8 years!- It's gcbeam, not gebeam@ poetworld.net)

I do check in when I'm able, but been seriously ill (reason I'm selling), but you can pm if interested as I try to log in as often as I can.

I also have a Savage blued 223 barrel and a Lilja 25/284 SS barel listed under gun parts for sale. Lilja is SS 25/284 and 1.250 straight,Savage is 223 blued (matt), samll shank with factory varmint contour,both 26".

Thanks,
George

Last edited:
George,
I wish you the best with your health and good luck with selling your things. If I had the funds I would buy that 112BVSS in a minute. I have two and they both are great factory rifles. JohnnyK.

Hi guys,
Thanks for the reply of good wishes. I didn't really let the cat out, but my kidneys quit,and most dialysis treatments leve me feeling like a chemo paitent every other day. That's why I know I can't do my project. No Pitty-just a fact of my life, as I have had reanal faliure for 34+ years and kept working,fishing ,and hunting till last fall when I found the last part of one finaly quit.
I may some day get adjusted on dialysis,I still hope for the best,and I'm keeping a few till I know for sure. I'm not ready to totaly surrender yet!

I do have the rifle and barrel still for sale at this time.
I also have one party from another site asking about them, and I just sent him an email. I like to always respond to the first to contact me.
I was too sick yesterday to go on line, so I need to check each responders date and time they contacted me and give them first shot. I think it's the fair way to do this, and I sure don't want to **** anyone off.
I'll let every one know ASAP, likely tomorrw late mornig/early afternoon.
George

Last edited:
George, I'm sorry to hear that you are not doing well. When we last talked you had hoped to get this project going before you felt worse.

Now let me tell all about the gun George has for sale, I should know he bought it from me at the end of March.

This gun was bought new by my son-in-law and as usual within several weeks he needed money for a motor cycle. This gun had never been fired in the 2 weeks he owned it.

As I stated in the add on this web site, this Savage has the BEST bore I have ever seen on a factory Savage. I have and have seen many that looked like the rifling was done with a tap, this looked perfectly smooth when looking in from the muzzle.

I'm sure the gun is as it was when he purchased it from me, and IMO this one will be a shooter.

Thank You very much for the kind words,and the extra info about the 112BVSS.
It very much appreciated.
I' hopeing the dialysis gets better,as since May it leaves me feeling like a cancer chemo paient.
I do have better energy, but many times I have intense headach with neasua/vomiting that can be forone day after to as much as 5.
On thise days I can't even look at or smell food.
From May -June I got up to 120 from 108 pounds, and in July it started going downhill- back to 108, and the heighest blood pressure I ever had since I learned I had kidney disease in 1976.
My normal weight was 160- might get back there some day if they figure out why dialysis is doing all this to me.
Thank You Again,
George