SAVAGE 112 338 LAPUA BIPOD

JUGGERNAUT1

I was wondering the best way to mount a bipod to the swivel stud? Direct mount to the stud, or the rail adapter to the swivel stud then a rail mount bipod? thx

If it has two studs, I'm almost positive that there's a pic rail that can be placed there utilizing both holes. That's how I roll.

Normally, I'd just say clip a Harris to your front stud and rock & roll. But i'm not a fan of Harris' on big thumpers like a Lapua.

t

These are what I was thinking of. I'm sure there are many variations if you care to look.

t

Thanks for the help, I have been looking at the seekins one today. I just got to measure my studs and see which one to order. I think it will sit flatter than the atlas one.

You're more than welcome. Seekins makes really good stuff & are very well known throughout the industry. IIRC, the quality "Vortex" scope rings are actually manufactured by Seekins.

It's actually ironic that you posted when you did. It reminded me that I need to buy one of these for my XLR chassis to run my Atlas bipod.

Great timing 👍

t