• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 111 TH XP take off parts

Tarheelpwr

Hi,

Thinking about getting a 111 Trophy Hunter XP and parting it down to the barreled action. Are these prices reasonable to expect for my take off parts:

1) Accutrigger $50
2) Stock $35
3) Stock w/ DMB bottom metal and mag (300 win mag) - perfect for a Stevens 200 upgrade $100
4) Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 BDC with rings $150

Just testing the waters before I go that route, so please let me know if I'm in line, low, high, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi,

Thinking about getting a 111 Trophy Hunter XP and parting it down to the barreled action. Are these prices reasonable to expect for my take off parts:

1) Accutrigger $50
2) Stock $35
3) Stock w/ DMB bottom metal and mag (300 win mag) - perfect for a Stevens 200 upgrade $100
4) Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 BDC with rings $150

Just testing the waters before I go that route, so please let me know if I'm in line, low, high, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

If I'm buying, they are all too high.:) I'd take a look around and see what others have sold for previously, on this site and others.

That's fair. That's why I'm asking. Trying to see if it's worth buying the upgrade to part out or just start with a Stevens.

Can you put a range on the items for me?

I saw an accutrigger go for $45. I didn't know if that's the norm. I'm just getting into rebuilds and the like, so I don't have a baseline. I can't tell if an item I see is standard or someone got a great deal, etc