Savage 111 replacement stock

RB II

Will a take off stock from a Savage 110, same screw spacing (5.062"), fit a Savage 111 action. Any other "common" fitment issues. I know some Remington actions don't really fit into the Remington clone stocks.

Christensen comes to mind. One issue, Remington screws aren't long enough when a Rem action is mounted in a Christensen take off stock. Also other "depth" issues.

Thanks in advance.

Not a Savage expert but do have a few (a LA 111, and a SA 12), from what I know or think I know is that all long actions are the same spacing and the things to look for are where the bolt release is and whether it's a blind, DBM with bottom metal or molded in like my 111 and stagger feed (generally older) or center feed. Short actions depend on the age and generation in regards to spacing and include the same variables mentioned for LA's.

Sockeye is pretty much dead on. A top bolt release stock with fit both a top or bottom release action. A bottom bolt release stock will not fit a top bolt release action unless you inlet the side with the bolt release lever is.

I have received the Accu-stock and it does fit the 111. Also the DBM and AICS mags fit. Looks like it is all going to Frankenstein together quite nicely. The gray/black Accu-stock is a perfect match for the mottled gray of the Proof CF barrel. Looks like it is not only going to fit but look nice doing it. I am fairly certain it will shoot nicely as well.