• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110BA .338 Lapua Magnum

Bigjet

My local dealer just called me to tell me that he'd finally gotten a new 110BA from the distributor. He's about a month late for me. I found one already.

He's got the rifle available, and he's looking for about $1700. That is a better deal than I got on mine by a good bit.

If you're interested, call Gary at 724-455-7282. For what it's worth, the rifle is beautiful. Less recoil than a 30-06; a lot less.

Cheers

I have mine paid for and am just waiting for a weekend this month when i can make the drive to pick it up!! :D I got mine for $1650, but my guy is one of those you really have to look for. I found it a lot of places for about $1800. I actually saw one review on it that said they thought it was ugly. ha-ha. Really?? I think it looks great. Now the AR-30 is fugly I think. Heck I would take it as well though. I think that it should be a nail driver. Are there not any reviews on here for it?

Here is a link to a great up close youtube video of it.
YouTube - ‪Savage 110BA .338 Lapua Magnum‬‎

I have a buddy looking for one.
I just gave him Gary's number so hopefully he still has it.

Last edited:
got mine for $1650, but my guy is one of those you really have to look for. ?????

What I mean is that he runs a little mom/pop store in a small little town. You wouldnt think it was much from the outside, but he can get really hard to find rifles for much cheaper than most places. I have no idea how.