• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 Ultralight 6.5 PRC NIB

pikeon

I have a new Savage 110 Ultralight chambered in 6.5 PRC. Comes with 100 new Hornady brass, Talley medium 30mm rings, and Lyman full length dies. Everything is new, asking $1200 for all. Do not want to separate. Face to face transaction and I live in western South Dakota.

Attachments

• 7D9BBEA3-D31F-4B1E-9398-514E3650C022.jpeg
    7D9BBEA3-D31F-4B1E-9398-514E3650C022.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
I have a new Savage 110 Ultralight chambered in 6.5 PRC. Comes with 100 new Hornady brass, Talley medium 30mm rings, and Lyman full length dies. Everything is new, asking $1200 for all. Do not want to separate. Face to face transaction and I live in western South Dakota.
Do you have pics?

ad's supposed to have pics:
You must post photos of the item you are selling. If you do not, risk your posting being deleted. Include your username in the photo and today's date. Buyers: Don't freely give out your personal info.

^^^
each time I have suggested this I get told "my reputation is good enough" or some crap like that. What they don't realize is that if someone is relatively new to the site or new to buying from the site it doesn't sit well with them … it makes it uneasy for a first time interaction. But I admit I dont always put my user name in my pics.

Recent Posts