Savage 110 tactical

Gregger

Thought i would share a pic of my new rifle, has the new accufit stock so you can adjust the cheek weld and length of pull. Put an old Monarch i had on it just to see how it shoots, 140 ELD goes under an inch shooting off the bi-pod on the table. Should get better after break in, hopefully good enough to wack woodchucks way way out there.
20180509_111447.jpg

I've been wanting a 6.5 and that's the very gun I've been eyeing...... Just ain't pulled the trigger yet. How's the stock feel? Does it feel very rigid and stiff? Or is it flimsy feeling?

I've been wanting a 6.5 and that's the very gun I've been eyeing...... Just ain't pulled the trigger yet. How's the stock feel? Does it feel very rigid and stiff? Or is it flimsy feeling?

I had to scratch the itch and bought a Savage with the Accu-fit stock. It is not flimsy, the LOP adjusts great, the cheek risers fit nice and the recoil pad is nice and soft. The old savage recoil pads were the worst. I bought the rifle to put a custom barrel on it. I got the barrel a few days back, I will post a picture when I get it put on. Only issue for me is the aluminum bedding in the stock doesn't allow my precision ground recoil lug to fit. I am sure there is an easy cure.

T
Wish I had seen that before I bought mine, except I wanted .308. Nice.

For his price, plus a replacement barrel you would have a great rifle at a great price.

I really like look tbrice23 got with the stainless tube! You would in for under a grand!:cool:

The stock is solid, no problems there. The butt pad is really soft and takes up the reciol, not that the creed generates much anyway. Once you adjust length of pull and cheek weld it's very comfortable to shoot. The only complaint i have is the mag fits kind of sloppy, it could be much better.

T

For his price, plus a replacement barrel you would have a great rifle at a great price.

I really like look tbrice23 got with the stainless tube! You would in for under a grand!:cool:
$535 rifle, Grabagun
$400 7mmRM 26" SS Shillen select match bead blasted & shipping Northland Shooters Supply
$35 trued lug EABCO
$35 trued barrel nut Brownells

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts