• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 FCP HS Precision .300wm w/ goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

just browsing

Considering selling my Savage 110 FCP .300 win mag with HS Precision stock. I purchased this rifle new back in January and have put just under 160 documented rounds through it. It essentially looks new with the addition of a few add-ons. I love this thing and it is an absolute tack driver, but the bug has bitten me and I'm looking to move up to a .338. The recoil lug has been bedded and the rifle has been cleaned after every range session. It is an absolute pleasure to shoot and has no problems reaching out to 1,000+ consistently.

The rifle will come with a few accessories:
- KMW Loggerhead adjustable cheek rest, installed by Joe Ducos of Sniper's Hide ($225)
- Ken Farrell Industries 20 MOA base ($130)
- Harris S-BRM Bipod w/ PodLoc ($120)
- Defensive Edge .975" muzzle brake ($200 w/ install)
- Savage 110 BA heavy bolt handle; will include the original handle ($80)

I will also include:
- 100+ Winchester cases (once fired)
- RCBS full-length die set

The price is $1,500 for everything. Not really looking for any trades at this time. Local transaction would be preferred in upstate South Carolina (Greenville) but I will split shipping costs with the buyer to their FFL. Note that the scope, rings, and GoPro will NOT be included.

That is one heck of a deal for that rifle. Whoever buys this rig is getting a lot for their money. If I did not already have one IT WOULD BE MINE. They shoot great....gun) Good luck with your sale.

That is one heck of a deal for that rifle. Whoever buys this rig is getting a lot for their money. If I did not already have one IT WOULD BE MINE. They shoot great....gun) Good luck with your sale.

Thank you, sir! It's been a fantastic shooter from the start and this particular one has been outfitted very well. Put some nice glass on it and go. This thing shoots lights out if I do my part.

Factory ammo @ 200 yards, pulled the one on the left...

ttt for a nice rifle. what factory ammo did you use to shoot that group?

ttt for a nice rifle. what factory ammo did you use to shoot that group?

Winchester Super-X 180 gr. Funny thing about that group is that it was within the first 40 rounds or "break-in" period, lol. Thanks again for the kind words!

Some new pricing as well:
- $1,300 without the Harris bipod or BA bolt handle.

Nice Rig, well done! I'm a Savage fan and this has me drooling. Just not in the market for a rife right now or I would buy this in a heart beat.

How are you using the Go Pro on the front? Haven't seen that before but looks like a good idea. Are you using it to record/verify shot placement? Thanks.

Nice Rig, well done! I'm a Savage fan and this has me drooling. Just not in the market for a rife right now or I would buy this in a heart beat.

How are you using the Go Pro on the front? Haven't seen that before but looks like a good idea. Are you using it to record/verify shot placement? Thanks.

I appreciate it! This one has definitely been done right, that's for **** sure. Great buy for what you're getting.

As for the GoPro mount, I was really just experimenting with it. I also tried mounting it on my scope to record myself (breathing, effects of recoil, etc.). The camera itself can't really pick up the target as it doesn't really have zoom capabilities.

I can however connect my iPhone or iPad to the camera for a live feed... So if I wanted to use it as a live/record target cam system, it would be easy enough to do it that way too. The mount itself is made by GoPro and is called the "Sportsman." I think it was like $70, but I've definitely gotten my money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.