• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 110 actions

Finally got a response. Said someone else shipped it for him on Thursday but still no mention of any tracking number or shipping service used as I requested multiple times so cannot say with any certainty that it has actually been shipped. Says he's busy. If a person is too busy to provide a smooth transaction with good communication then they shouldn't be selling at all.

Last edited:
So the seller did actually ship the action. It was received today. Seller did not have any feedback so when he went completely silent after recieving payment and failed to provide any sort of shipping info, I was not sure if I had been ripped off. I always try to communicate with buyers and sellers as best I can to reassure them that the transaction is safe and going smoothly. I suppose some folks see things differently. At least I got the action so I apologize for trashing the seller too bad. Just needs to work on his communication skills. Especially when dealing with a firearm sale that involves FFL transfer.

So the seller did actually ship the action. It was received today. Seller did not have any feedback so when he went completely silent after recieving payment and failed to provide any sort of shipping info, I was not sure if I had been ripped off. I always try to communicate with buyers and sellers as best I can to reassure them that the transaction is safe and going smoothly. I suppose some folks see things differently. At least I got the action so I apologize for trashing the seller too bad. Just needs to work on his communication skills. Especially when dealing with a firearm sale that involves FFL transfer.

Agreed! I'm glad it worked out for you.