• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage 110 338-06

remingtonman

For trade is my slightly used savage 338-06. Action is a stevens 200 L/A with staggerfed magazine with a Green mountain barrel I believe but not 100% sure as I bought it in used condition but UNFIRED. Barrel is 24" in length, trigger is an adjustable 3 screw made by savage, trigger guard is a new stainless one from midway. Stock is wood, in brown laminate that is pillar bedded. Could use a full action bed job as barrel is slightly canted to one side in the stock. Its a great gun that shoots great also but I cant use it here in ohio so im putting it up for sale. Great elk rifle and easy to reload. Just run 30-06 brass through a full length 338-06 sizing die, powder charge your case seat your bullet and your ready to drop any animal in NA with it. PM me if you have any questions. Will trade for a taurus tracker in 44mag. Pm for more questions. Scope and rings DO NOT go with the rifle.

DSC00801.jpg

DSC00803.jpg