• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 .260 Remington w/ Shilen barrel SPF

scootergisme

For sale as a complete rifle (no scope, rings, re-loading components or bipod). The rifle has exactly 100 rounds through it. It shoots under 1" at 250 yards with 140 grain Sierra Match Kings over 45 grains of H4831 with the bullet touching the lands. I was going to bed it and start tweaking the rounds by .1 grains but have decided that I want a 6BR. $1,000 shipped to your FFL whom must take from an individual. The first "I will take it" on this thread gets it. Thanks for looking, Scott

Pictures and complete description are in the "Gun Parts" section as I was going to part it out once upon a time. Sorry for the confusion!!! The title is "Savage 110 .260 Rem."

Re: Savage 110 .260 Remington w/ Shilen barrel

I have had interest in the stock and barrel. Anyone interested in the action?

I had an offer on the complete rifle. I countered his offer. If he takes the counter it is his. If not, I will post prices on the rifle parts. Thanks for looking, Scott

Parts list and prices which include shipping;

Savage 110 with long action magazine, Cerakoted graphite black, Savage Shooters Supply competition trigger professionally installed by David McClain at Makool Firearms, Glades Armory tactical stainless bolt handle w/ 1.7" stainless knob and Ken Farrell steel 20 MOA rail. I will throw in a Highscore single shot follower for free. $550

28" Shilen stainless select match bull barrel in .260 Remington fired exactly 100 times. Northland Shooter Supply precision ground heavy duty recoil lug, NSS squared and trued barrel nut, 100 once fired Lapua .260 Remington brass, and an assortment of Berger 140 grain VLDs (50), Sierra Match Kings 140 grain (65), and Nosler 140 grain Ballistic Tips (35). $450

Choate tactical stock w/ high cheek piece (not bedded). $185

All items must be sold before the rifle will be parted out.

The first "I will take it" on this thread gets it. Thanks for looking, Scott

Barrel package is SPF. Action and stock are still available. Thanks, Scott