• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 10 Predator .243

Status
Not open for further replies.

psdan000

Guys I have a pristine savage rifle here, older model 10 savage predator in .243 win. accu-trigger, but non accu-stock with detachable mag. I am the original purchaser of this rifle and it's only had 40 rounds down the tube. 20 rounds of factory remington, then 20 rounds for load development. Even the crappy remington ammo was shooting sub moa, I loaded some 70 grain nosler's and it seemed to really like them, shooting about 3/4" at 100 yards. Haven't had time to try anything else out of it but it seems to have some great potential. I really love this rifle but It tends to sit in the safe behind my .22-250 and I have the itch to build something custom so I need to create funds and make some room in the safe. I have the original box and all paperwork. Right now it has a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 side focus scope with BDC reticle, I will sell the combo as it sits for $800 plus shipping. Rifle alone $650 plus shipping. See link below for cost reference. Not really looking for trades at this time but never hurts to ask. Payment via PayPal gift preferred or USPS money order. Please PM with any questions and thanks for looking! Listed elsewhere

Savage 10 PRED HNTR 243 $717.00 SHIPS FREE
IMG_4275 by psdan000
IMG_4276 by psdan000
IMG_4277 by psdan000
IMG_4278 by psdan000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts