• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 10 FP-SR Parts

ncwg2boatguy

Guys,
Really need some bolt parts but coming up empty on every site I check. Anyone know a good site for ejector kit and extractor kit for a 308 savage or if any others are interchangeable with them? Thanks in advance. No luck at Numrich, Brownells or any big box stores.

Jim

Go to savageshooters.com. and ask. As long as you are going to go with a new extractor/ejector you might as well go with ones that have been improved.....larger extractor ball etc.

Thanks Brother. Just getting into Bolt guns but I like doing my own repairs. Which upgrades are you referring to? Springs, ejector and extractors? Or just an improved detent ball for the extractor? Mine is real lazy. Releases the case but normally ends up laying in the receiver on top of the mag. So Im gonna swap out the parts to insure its good to go.

Jim

Call Jim at Northland Shooter Supply. He can generally hook you up with the parts you need, and walk you thru what you're trying to do.

I just ordered an ejector, spring, and pin straight from savage a couple days ago. Like $7 total for all 3. They were in stock too.
If you'd like the part numbers let me know, I'll send them to you so you can order them.