SAUM/WSM/6.5PRC 10 RND MAGS

BUSTINDOGS

Does anyone know of an actual 10 round mag for a saum, short mag, or prc diameter case?
I have done a little digging around and have not found one. I used a 7 round to shoot a PRS match last fall and felt like I lost a lot of points not having those extra 3 shots.
I figured with the 6.5 prc, 6.5 SAUM becoming more popular some body would make a 10 rnd detachable mag for it.
Thanks

Does anyone know of an actual 10 round mag for a saum, short mag, or prc diameter case?
I have done a little digging around and have not found one. I used a 7 round to shoot a PRS match last fall and felt like I lost a lot of points not having those extra 3 shots.
I figured with the 6.5 prc, 6.5 SAUM becoming more popular some body would make a 10 rnd detachable mag for it.
Thanks
Check with Axisworks in Tempe, Az.

The mags I have came from area 419 didn't even know they had extensions when I ordered the mags.
Thanks for the help elk hunter!
Was the install easy?

I can and will only speak to my experience. I placed the order online and roughly a week later, been 2 yrs now so don't recall exactly, I had the mag. Mine works great in my PTG dbm. I've not had to contact Chris, the owner, so I can't comment on what some at SH are saying. I don't need more than one for my uses but I will likely order another one of these days, just so I can have a backup.

GA Precision stocks Alpha 10rd WSM/SUAM mags so you don't have to go through the random lead times and sketchy communication from Alpha directly. I believe it is a side gig for the owner, just glad he offers them as everyone I know that has them swears by them once they get them. With GAP stocking them it makes the process much easier to deal with.

http://www.gaprecision.net/alpha-industries-10rd-magazine-300-wsm-type-4.html

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.