Votes: 35 20.0%
  • 1 To 5 Years

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • 6 To 10 Years

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Over 10 Years

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
I purchased my first NightForce over ten years ago. I had a problem with tracking and the turret settings. I sent it back....they fixed the problem...it was a problem with the bedding material of the lenses...and they second day air freighted my scope back to me. The scope was gone 4-5 days max. They even replaced the battery for the I.R.

I have a NXS that was purchased a few years ago, a 5.5-22x by 56mm. I sold my BR scope...and the NXS better suits my needs. I can tell you...this is one fine scope!! I will be sending this back to NF in September to have the Zero Stop installed. After this upgrade.....this scope will compete with my 5-25x Premiere Heritage....at slightly more than 50% the price.

I've been more than satisfied with my NF scopes....and their Customer service/repair service.

Wayne

I have had four; one NX and three BR; all used in competition. I luv them. I bought my first 12-42 BR model used, and soon learned that it was not tracking well. I called NF and told the nice lady what it was doing and that I bought it used. She said send it in with a letter explaining the problem. I did so, and about 9 or 10 days later, the brown truck was in my driveway with the scope. Not only did NF repair the tracking problem, but they paid the return postage. I know of no other scope manufacturer with this kind of service.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.