Salmon River Solutions website is up and running!

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
best of luck guys! I like the fact that you've come up with such varied choices. Is a ball head clamp on the horizon or did I miss it somewhere?

That is currently beyond our capabilities... maybe once we get a CNC lathe in our shop. And bribe my mechanical engineer hunting buddy with free stuff to do the design work 😂😂
best of luck guys! I like the fact that you've come up with such varied choices. Is a ball head clamp on the horizon or did I miss it somewhere?

That is currently beyond our capabilities... maybe once we get a CNC lathe in our shop. And bribe my mechanical engineer hunting buddy with free stuff to do the design work 😂😂
have you tested other mfg's clamps? who's clamp worked best with your plates? I'm searching for a setup to use on a long target rifle in a McMillan a3/5.

have you tested other mfg's clamps? who's clamp worked best with your plates? I'm searching for a setup to use on a long target rifle in a McMillan a3/5.
I only have a few heads. And I initially borrowed some to test fits on them. Sorry I don't know more!

Ken

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.