Salmon River Solutions Intro

You need two bolts holding the rail in place otherwise it can move. A lot of higher end stocks come with 2 sling studs, and they are normally 10-32. They just bolt right on those. If you don't have that kind of stock, you need to bed tee nuts into your stock, like this stock seen below. I added epoxy to the existing 10-32 that was threaded in for extra support, and then installed a tee nut.

63E94321-26D0-4594-905A-51F219F056AA.jpeg
6A0F5C43-3CA5-4619-9314-3AABEE74DC11.jpeg

I'm not 100% sure what you mean... do you mean that the rail would mount crooked to your stock? The bottoms of all my rails have a radius section for good surface area mounting on rounded stocks and then a flat section on the outside for mounting on flat style stocks. If your putting the gun in a tripod you should be able to "level" it however you need to. Especially with a ball head.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean... do you mean that the rail would mount crooked to your stock? The bottoms of all my rails have a radius section for good surface area mounting on rounded stocks and then a flat section on the outside for mounting on flat style stocks. If your putting the gun in a tripod you should be able to "level" it however you need to. Especially with a ball head.
So as you know the bottom of hunting rifles stocks, do not sit on the same parallel line as your barrel. So some stock mounts how ways to level the pic rail so it will be parallel with the barrel.
in most cases into no big dog to have it not level. But I run my magneto speed off a pic rail attachment. And if it's not level, than it won't allow my magneto to sit on an even parallel line with my bore.
again, not a huge deal, was just curious if your system had a away to adjust that cant.

Recent Posts