Sales on Scopes?

midmo

Does anyone know if there are ever big sales on scopes? Im l looking to get a Nikon but if there is a place to get them cheaper i would love to know about it, Im in college so don't have a ton of money.
thanks

Does anyone know if there are ever big sales on scopes? Im l looking to get a Nikon but if there is a place to get them cheaper i would love to know about it, Im in college so don't have a ton of money.
thanks

Let me know which Nikon you are looking at and I can get you a price and order one for you. Only takes a few days.

Thanks
Brian

i am looking for a nikon that is 3-9x40 either buckmaster or prostaff. it doesn't have to have bdc. please let me know prices before anything is ordered. I am on a very tight budget. Thanks!

thanks

Join Experticity, now ExpertVoice. Killer deals on Vortex, Burris, Trijicon, Bushnell and more.

i am looking for a nikon that is 3-9x40 either buckmaster or prostaff. it doesn't have to have bdc. please let me know prices before anything is ordered. I am on a very tight budget. Thanks!

Stay away from the buck master! They used to be Nikons mid range scope. Above the Prostaff and below the Monarchs. But now they cheapened them below prostaffs. And filled the gap with different prostaff models. I'd go prostaff if I were you. I own 3 I think and they are good little scopes for the money.

Check out Eurooptic.com. Received an e-mail from them on the Vortex Razor HD LH at almost 40% off. Picked up a 1.5-8x36 scope for a Ruger No 1.

Check Natchez shooters supply. Lots of Nikon scopes on sale. Lots of Referbs also. Just make sure if you buy a referb that it still carries their warrantee.

I see the Nikon black scopes new in box for 600$ on sale in a few forum classifieds. They seem to get pretty good reviews, and are comparable to other scopes in the 800-1000$ range.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.