• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED (SALE PENDING) Smith and Wesson 329PD .44 mag

psdan000

Up for sale is an excellent condition 329PD .44 mag. Round count is low, I bought from the original owner who thinks he had fired less than 50 rounds, I've shot about 20 out of it. Let's be honest this isn't a gun you shoot a lot, it definitely lets you know it's there! very fun to shoot. Just looking to fund some new toys. Asking $800 shipped to your FFL (from individual). Comes with the original box, the wood grips shown and another set of rubber grips. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_5760
IMG_5759
IMG_5761
IMG_5762
IMG_5763

Last edited:
I was over at his house this morning. Nice revolver and would be a great 1 to pack on hikes. Bump for a super fellow, we have bought, sold and traded with each other a bunch over the years.

I just bought a 629 Classic. It came from the factory with a cylinder that wouldn't shut
properly. I sent it to S&W; they repaired it and it was back home in a couple of weeks.
Every thing works as it should. Thank a lot Smith & Wesson. So long as you do that
I will keep buying guns from you.
Zeke