• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako TRG 42 338 Lapua

Jeff thanks for the offer, but I could not afford to shoot the 50BMG. The TRG 338 is in as new condition. Let me know if you still want pictures.

Texasii, I do not want to ship out of the USA. Thanks, Ken

Jeff thanks for the offer, but I could not afford to shoot the 50BMG. The TRG 338 is in as new condition. Let me know if you still want pictures.

Texasii, I do not want to ship out of the USA. Thanks, Ken
Ken, I was just letting you know I am at work, I assure you I live in Texas and am a good Republican! Ha Ha I see you talking about trades, what are you looking for? I will be in around the end of the month.
Harold

Ken, I would still like some photos sent if you don't mind. I am trying to sell my ar50 outright. If I can sell it I might purchase your trg 42. I saw that you did a barrel break in on your rifle. When you cleaned the barrel after every shot what cleaner did you use? Also what type of brush, rod, jag, etc. Just curious. If I'm going to purchase a rifle, I would like to know. Thanks in advance Jeff.

Ken,

I am still interested in the TRG42. I don't know if you still have it, but I'd buy it for the asking price if you do.

Thanks Jeff

What price are you looking to let it go for? I may be interested if my other plans fall through.gun)