SAKO S20 - 300 Win Mag. Info on "cartridge+" meaning

Wanted to bump this thread to ask if anyone else has loaded for the s20 300 win and what coal are they getting with the chambers. I've seen a few short throated s20 300s that couldn't utilize the mag length without being into the lands.

Wanted to bump this thread to ask if anyone else has loaded for the s20 300 win and what coal are they getting with the chambers. I've seen a few short throated s20 300s that couldn't utilize the mag length without being into the lands.
Hi. I've been reloading for an S20 300wm and did a jam test using a case with a split neck and 200gELDX projectile. I'm at work at the moment but can post the result up when I get home if you'd find this helpful? I should say that in the end I simply went with the recommended seating depth in the Hornady manual and got acceptable results from that (ie enough to bowl goats off the side of a hill at 500 meters).

Appreciate it Mike.
Hi again. I had the Hornady jam length written on the projectile box, which I must have thrown out. My apologies for this. But I do have jam lengths for 180g Sierra game changers and Berger 205g elite hunters for a bergara 300wm (which I sent back under warranty) and the s20. You might be surprised by the results as the bergara had a considerably shorter jam length: 180g Sierras (bergara 3.438", s20 3.485"), 205 EH (bergara 3.628", s20 3.69). Ironically the bergara had the longer magazine length as I recall. The method was a bit rough and ready but I think the results say something. Hope that helps.

Can anyone confirm if the Spuhr SP-4601 mount fits this rail?

I have seen a YouTube with what looked like Russian and he had a Spuhr mount on his S20.

Wasn't aware a spuhr worked but it would be nice to know. I think tier one's mount works as well, I've seen it on a few s20's. Also may wanna check on badger's one piece mount.