• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SAKO QUAD Custom Trainer McMillan stock, Rock Creek barrel

onpoint

Custom Sako Quad 22 cal. trainer built on a Quad action with 22" Rock Creek SS barrel with Black Nitride finish. Match chamber and is threaded 1/2 x 28 with knurled cap.
McMillan A5 stock with KMW Adjustable Cheek Piece and Adjustable LOP spacer system. Molded GAP Camo finish. Stock has three Flush Cups, LH side front and rear and bottom rear. Bipod / Sling Swivel stud up front.

DIP 25 MOA Quad Pic Rail, DIP Knurled Bolt Knob and DIP Metal Trigger Guard and Floor Plate.

Includes 2ea. 5 round mags and 3 ea. 10 round Sako Quad mags. 300-400 rounds down range. Wolf Extra Match and Lapua Center X.

Rifle is in excellent shape and has only been shot from the bench. All barrel work done by Neil Waltz. Additional photos available.

I bought this on here about a year ago and has been sitting in the safe since. I am looking at stuff that is just sitting and this one needs a home with someone who will use it. $1850 Shipped CONUS.

Previous owner said with Lapua Center X rifle will just keep shooting in the same hole.

I have been ask about trades. I will consider Swarovski Z8i and Swarovski X5 scopes.

quad.jpg
sako quad.jpg
photo69466.jpg
photo69467.jpg
photo69468.jpg

Recent Posts