• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SAKO M995 TRG-S ~ 340 Weatherby

engelwood

Sako M995 in .340 Weatherby with Macmillan stock. Gun is in great condition and I have not fired it yet. Previous owner claims to have put less than 25 rounds down the tube before deciding he didn't like the recoil. I have 17 rounds of once fired brass, as well as BOTTOM METAL for this gun so it can be changed out for a different stock if desired. Also included in sale are 1" rings and bases which are Sako I believe. Comes with 1 Sako clip. Bolt looks new and ramp doesn't have any wear marks on it. I believed him when he said less than 25 rounds.

$1,200 for Rifle, Rings, Bases, Clip, Bottom Metal, 17 rds once fired brass. Gun looks like new with no wear marks.

Have brand new RCBS Dies if interested as well. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Bolt and Bottom Metal.JPG
    Bolt and Bottom Metal.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Clip and Bottom Metal.JPG
    Clip and Bottom Metal.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 340 Weatherby.JPG
    340 Weatherby.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 19
  • 340 WBY.JPG
    340 WBY.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 19
Bottom metal has been taken off the table. $900 for rifle, rings and bases as well as 17 rounds of once fired brass, and I will throw in the RCBS Reloading Dies that are brand new.

BTT, I'd do $850 shipped to get it out the door. That includes 17 rounds of once fired brass and the brand new dies. Thanks.