Sako M995 lazzeroni warbird 212ELDX

Djhedlund

Has anybody loaded this with the 1:12 barrel that's on the sako? How about the heavier Berger's. I've been shooting the 175gr Barnes LRX but looking to go a little heavier. Thanks for your help

Had the same twist in a hvy 308 , it would limit out with 190's, if your above 5,000 for elevation you should have more options. Or call Sierras Question phone line ,enjoy and 😉.

Has anybody loaded this with the 1:12 barrel that's on the sako? How about the heavier Berger's. I've been shooting the 175gr Barnes LRX but looking to go a little heavier. Thanks for your help
If my memory serves me correctly, I ran the Berger 210's with Reloder 25 for a mild load using the Sako M995 Warbird with a 1/12 twist. It shot bugholes at 100 yards but I never got a chance to stretch it out, so not sure how much the BC suffered due to the slower twist. I can check my reloading logs later today if you need details.

With the 12 twist you may be okay at that speed...but I think both stability and terminal performance would be better served by a 200 accubond.

Recent Posts