• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako AV 300 Win Mag ***MUST SEE***

TiniJ

SOLD PENDING FUNDS - Sako AV 300 Win Mag ....my prize piece!

- Very Clean, Like New Condition
- Beautiful walnut stock
- Open sights with front sight hood
- Includes New, Sako Optilock scope mounts, X-Low 30mm rings & extended front bases (~$150 value)
- NEW, Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12x44 (#20 Z-Plex reticle) available to buyer Only [+$550]

Rifle & Sako Optilocks: $1,395 shipped/insured east of the Mississippi River [+$25 to the rest of the USA] Ships NON-FFL to FFL

USPS money order or bank check

No trades please...Only selling to help fund a family project.

d0oREVQh.jpg
9sdEDhzh.jpg
Iejs9i0h.jpg
AlvhF0rh.jpg
vofAd5sh.jpg
rnITtEQh.jpg
S8gGVu2h.jpg
GEWrk0rh.jpg
617GL3mh.jpg

zenVRmjh.jpg
7jAi5H4h.jpg
iqoxiOFh.jpg
ckcByFrh.jpg
Eh3ZUGgh.jpg

Last edited:
I have almost the exact same set up in 7mm mag. One day hope to find one in 375 H&H and if I'm lucky it will be at the same time funds permit.

Is that the original stock? I didn't think they made any of those with the rounded foreend tip.

I'm not the original owner but I have no doubt the stock is original. I have and have had other Sako AV rifles exactly the same shape. I believe some of the early Sako AV rifles had the older style stock with the angled cheek piece.

That is what an AV stock should look like.

I believe you are thinking about the L61R stock that is less rounded.

True. I had it in my head that all the sako stocks L61r - AV had the angular foreend cap similar to a Weatherby. But they don't

True. I had it in my head that all the sako stocks L61r - AV had the angular foreend cap similar to a Weatherby. But they don't
The AV stock with the palm swell, I believe they call it the "AV Hunter," is my favorite stock ever. I have one in 30-06 and it was love at first touch.

This is a great looking rifle.