• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sako av 300 wby semi-custom with fluted lilja barrel

Beaver10

28C73C4B-8108-4708-9508-F1FA5A24652C.jpeg
13598A54-A126-4A8D-85D6-2F18BCD74A68.jpeg

SOLD

Selling my Sako AV L61 with beautiful high gloss wood finish in 300 Wby with a newer installed Lilja fluted barrel 1-10 twist and kdf slimline muzzle brake. 25.5" inch barrel w/o brake.
Action and barrel are Cerakoted. Barrel has 68 rounds through it. Rifle is in excellent condition!

The Lilja barrel, brake, and Cerakote were all professionally installed.
Rifle printed 1/2 MOA during barrel breaking in.

I have over $2k invested in this Sako. Will sell for $1500

Scope and bipod not for sale...

Only trade would be for new or cosmetically new looking and lightly used NightForce NXS in 5.5-25x50 with Moar or Mildot reticle.

Payment is PayPal Friends and Family...Any fees are paid by you. USPS Money Order or Bank drawn Cashiers Check.
Check payments will hold up shipping a few days to ensure no scams on payment. If you are a longstanding LRH member, rifle will ship once I receive your check.

Rifle is shipping to your FFL from a non-FFL. I would include a photo copy of my DL inside the box. Rifle will ship in a hard case. I will pay the insurance on the Sako.
Please be sure your FFL will receive rifle from a non-FFL. If not. Add $50 to sale price to cover my cost to ship from my FFL.

Last edited:
Rusty,
I hoped you would. You won't be disappointed. I was trying to locate a bunch of pictures of my rifles just to prove I wasn't filling your boots with crap about the Sako and the Vx6. I chronographed the loads for the scope from the Sako.
This Sako is my only big fur rifle I owned with wood. I just couldn't hunt it without fear of tearing it up. So, I didn't.
I will get a price to ship the rifle in a hard case and let you know what it'll be for your half.
How do you want it shipped via USPS? Fast 3-4 day Priority or 5-8 via USPS ground?
Hwy #101, right? Laffin
Thanks,
Mark

Recent Posts