• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako A7 in 270WSM for sale!!!

Dust270WSM

I have a Sako A7 in 270WSM that I am wanting to sell. It has a black stock and is in Stainless steel. The gun is less than a year old and has about 60 rounds ran threw it. Just enough to get the velocitys very close and a VERY accurate round developed. The gun is just like new. It has been kept in a safe, so its very clean. It will have the original box it came in.

Only reason I am selling it because it is just to light of a gun. I like the heavier bull barreled guns. This gun shoots 1/2" 5 shot groups at 100 yards with 140 grain bergers. It is a tack driver.

I will send about 47 approx. rounds of brass that has been preped and primed. It will also come with bases and rings. It has a Leupold Vari-X III in 4.5-14x40 w/AO in black matte that I plan on keeping unless you are interested in it to.

I am asking $750.00 for the rifle with the brass, rings and mounts. With the scope I am asking $1200.00. I will take any reasonable offers in account.

If you need pics I will be able to post up tonight after 6:30 central time.

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:
Is the rifle still available and how much? I saw the last post, but it didn't include the new price.

Thanks,
Scott