Sako A III 300 win mag rifle

Chappy22

Hello im fairly new to this site so if you could help me out that would be great! I have a sako A III rifle chambered in 300 win mag and i was curious as to what this rifle is worth. I think it will be a good start for a build i want to do (264 win mag). It has a mint wood stock i imagine its the original but its in perfect condition. Are there any replacement stocks (mcmillan/manners) available for this rifle? Can i buy a new bottom metal with detachable box magazine for it anywhere in Canada or USA? The trigger is amazing and im not sure if it is the original but its a feather light trigger. It accepts the optilock rings and bases. It is not free floated but that can be fixed easily enough. I don't know much about this gun and could not find anything online so if anyone has any information on them i would really appreciate it also a ballpark of what you think it is worth? Hopefully someone has some knowledge they would like to share as it would be much appreciated!

Chappy go to sakocollector.com They will be able to assist you. I own three sako model 75's. They have a wealth of info on sako models. Have a good one. SP357

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.