• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sako 85 Finnlite - 300 WSM

th82457

I have a stainless Finnlite in excellant shape for sale. It has a Near picitanny rail & a Witt clamp on muzzle brake. Shoots very well, stainless fluted barrel and synthetic stock. This rifle feeds the WSM ammo as well as any I have owned, just getting out of the magnum guns. Can send pictures to either e-mail or cell phone. $ 1,250 shipped in lower 48 from private owner to FFL. Price drop to $1,150 shipped - 8/24

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, what's it group and with what ammo? Any markings on the barrel when you take the brake off? Pics would be great, bottom metal, trigger guard, barrel, stock, etc. thank you for your time. Text only please Kalsey (808)430-0545 (Hawaii)

any interest in trading for a wby range certified vanguard .270win? NIB/Unfired, would add some cash.

$1,050 shipped for a fantastic elk/deer rifle. This is a very high quality rifle. If no interest at this price, it will stay in my safe for now.