Sako 85 Finnlight rifle anyone??

Been lusting after the new SAKO 85 Finnlight in 6.5 CM or even that rifle in their Carbonlight stock.

Mmmmmm...

Anyone have one of these?

Eric B.
Looks like a sweet rifle. For 300$ more dollars compared to the A5 roughtech series I wonder what the differences are to justify that much more money.

Looks like a sweet rifle. For 300$ more dollars compared to the A5 roughtech series I wonder what the differences are to justify that much more money.
The a7 has plastic bolt shroud and plastic trigger guard. I'm betting the finnlight doesn't.
It's more than $300 difference isn't? In canada ur looking at 7-800$ difference I think

I have one in 270 WSM super nice gun. Got it at a gun show for asong 1900 with Leupold VXIII lr with the 56mm obj. Yes it has the metal trigger guard and mag plus a nice trigger. I am sure you will like one if you get it.

I have 3 sako 85 and a 75. The sako 85 finnlite I have has been my go-to for a lot of years. Mine was a 300 win that I had re chambered to 300 dakota. The triggers are great! You won't regret getting one.

I've got one in 270wsm. Handles great. All weather and accurate. BUT. Kicks like a mule. Just put

a limb saver on but haven't tried it yet

I have the 85 finnlight in a McMillan stock in .270 WSM. Awesome rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.