• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 75 Finnlight .300 WSM

TennVol

*SOLD* Sako 75 Finnlight .300 WSM

*SOLD*
Up for sale is my Sako 75 Finnlight in .300 WSM. I still have the box, manual, Opti-lock rings, hang tags, etc... - basically everything that came with the rifle when I bought it. It really likes Winchester Supreme Ballistic Silvertips in 180 gr and will shoot 5 rounds sub MOA.

$1050 shipped/insured anywhere in CONUS.

I've only hunted three seasons with this rifle and it has around 60 rounds through it at the range to see what load it liked.

The scope I have mounted on it is a Burris Signature Select 3-10X40, Matte, Ballistic Plex with Posi-Loc - I will include for $250 if you need a scope.

I will sell the scope separate for $300 shipped/insured.

661187735.jpg

661187702.jpg

661187429-1.jpg

Last edited:
good point...lol. but there is a few guns higher on the list right now. i really want it though. your makin it tough

I have the exact same rifle, same caliber and trust me its a shooter! I've taken elk and mule deer from 40 yds to 300 yds. Can't say enough good things about this rifle, its light, durable, drives tacks, i always get compliments on it.

Sir, i am interested in your sako rifle what is your lowest price shipped with out the scope, thanks again marc

Have you tried any Barnes TSX bullets? Does it shoot MOA as advertised? I want a one gun for all game using Barnes bullets is why I'm asking.
Thanks

I have one of these in .300WSM back home in NZ. Was considering buying a Tikka T3 over here in same calibre for practice. They are much cheaper than this. Is your rifle still for sale - and at this stage how many rounds have you put through it?