• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 75 .300 RUM for Sale

tfencil

I have a very lightly used (less than two boxes of ammo fired through it) Sako 75 in .300 RUM. Stainless barrel, grey synthetic stock with cheek rest. Burris Signature Series 3x-9x variable scope with Forever Warranty, Posi-Lock, Hunter Knobs, Full Field of View, and Matte Black. Of course, it's weather proof and Fog Proof. This is a mighty fine scope and rifle. Hunted with it one time to shoot a Muley in Montana and loaned it to my Uncle who shot an Elk in Colorado. Both animals dropped on the spot. Hard hitting and accurate. Oh, almost forgot the Harris Bi-Pod, hard case, and a full box of Remington Premiere 180 gr Nosler Partition ammo along with a half box of Remington Premiere 180 gr Swift Scirocco ammo. A nice pckage ready to go. Without looking up my reciepts, I believe I have around $1,500 into the gun and scope. Make me an offer.

I would be very interested in the rifle only. I'll send you a pm with my phone numbers if you want to make a deal.

Thanks,
critrgitr
gun)