• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 338 Lapua

Does anyone know for sure if these came factory threaded or not? I have a lead on one that the shop that has a one LNIB, claims all the 338 lapua models where factory threaded with a brake.

And I just got pictures on a lead on another forum of mint condition one that doesn't have a threaded barrel…

Could it have been an option?

Does anyone know for sure if these came factory threaded or not? I have a lead on one that the shop that has a one LNIB, claims all the 338 lapua models where factory threaded with a brake.

And I just got pictures on a lead on another forum of mint condition one that doesn't have a threaded barrel…

Could it have been an option?
Mine was not factory threaded and I am not sure I have heard of any being factory threaded.

Mine was not factory threaded and I am not sure I have heard of any being factory threaded.
Well the guy that has the one not threaded got back with me with a price about double what I was expecting so it's out.
I'll get more info on the threaded one next week when they open, I'd have it threaded either way so I'm not looking at it as a collector item