• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako .264 Win Mag

Gene

L61R Finnbear .264 Win Mag. Pre-Garcia; McMillan synthetic sporter stock, finished in spotted silver, with black Decelerator pad. Rifle in excellent condition, photos available. $795

This is a very nice gun and when Gene says a gun is in good condition it is. I just got a .270 Sako deluxe I bought off Gene and the gun was beautiful an was in 98% mint condition just as he said. The transaction went very smooth. I would recommend Gene to anyone buying a gun. He is honest and tells you just how it is. Good luck to whom ever buys this gun. I just couldn't afford another gun. I almost bought another .270 finnbearer from him that was in great shape but I just can't swing both guns but maybe next yr if he still has it.

Clem - Yes. Send me a PM with your regular e-mail address and I can get them to you. Gene

Price reduced $750 plus shipping. PM me with your regular e-mail address for pics.

I did send it again to both you guys. Let me know if it does not go thru again. Barrel is 24". Thanks, Gene