Sainty Claws came Early.

jnwise

Got some Reloder 25 in for my 338 RUM project for my Montana Rifle Co Model 1999 X3 project. Planning on using it with some Berger 250 gr VLD Hunting bullets.

Attachments

• Reloder 25.jpg
    Reloder 25.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
Is RL15 stabil?
RL10?
I've heard various opinions and I don't have anything that I use those powders for experience. I heard the same about Reloder 19. I use it for my 160 gr Partitions (Elk Load) for my 270 WSM. I reloaded in Arkansas and Killed an Elk at about 9500 ft in Wyoming. The load seems to maintain it's consistency. I'm getting a Magnetospeed Chronograph for further investigation.

Good score on the powder. Glad I have bunches of it. I have many varieties but not a bunch of each kind. Covid will soon be a thing of the past but Biden is here for 4 more yrs. The next 4 yrs is what I'm worried about recovering from. Christmas is great. Especially now that I have a grandson who was born in March. 9 months old and I'm already to build him his first rifle. Happy Christmas to everyone on this thread I hope it brings a better year for us all.
Shep

I think the only thing you have to worry about for the next 4 years is people hoarding it like toilet paper because they think Biden is somehow going to prevent the manufacturers from producing it and selling it. I get the feeling that at some point you will be able to buy components really cheap when people realize they have hundreds of pounds of powder and hundreds of thousands of primers and there is no shortage anymore and they end up selling it for pennies on the dollar to try and recoup their investment especially when they realize they will never use that much in their lifetime. The paranoia about what Biden might do will probably cause far more issues for gun owners than what Biden will actually do.

Is that why I haven't found any good powder? I'm too bad. So sorry santa please bring me some salt peter and potassium nitrate and sulphur with my coal so at least I can make some powder.😭
Shep

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.